Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Podcasts Reveal the Amazing Nature of our Speakers by Carolyn Parks

I have been starting to interview some speakers for our brand new podcasts that should go into cyberspace very shortly.
To date, I've conducted 5 interviews. I have another five lined up as well.
I am amazed by the intelligence and passion of each woman I interview. So far I've spoken to Leesa Barnes, Robin Jay, Ruth Klein, Arupa Tesolin and Marilyn Van Derbur. These women have such diverse backgrounds and stories, but each one is just amazing in what she has done. I am put to shame when I learn how fast their brains work!
There IS one thread that connects them all. Each woman truly has the drive to positively affect the world she lives in. Sure, money might be nice, but I get the distinct impression that for our crew of talented speakers, money and recognition and all other material aspects of authoring books and giving presentations are just byproducts. These women are out to change things. To make the world a better place for their clients, friends, and public. I have a lot to learn from these people and am thankful for that. They prove that the Power of One truly is infinite!
Did I say before that I love this business?!!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home